Uncubate Co Working Space, Mithakhali - My team got scammed :(
Hello Friends,
My name is Raj Ballu and I am working as a content writer and online marketer. I would like to share a painful story of our team members which will help you for sure. Me and my team have joined https://uncubate.co in Febuary. We have paid them for a month and also gave deposit worth 24k in advance.
Our experience at uncubate was average. We don't find place to work at there're many people working in small space and we can't focus much.
Also, there are 2 internet connections at this place out of one is always off. So, we have to work with poor connection of GTPL which has poor speed. We have complained many times but they never listened to us. So we had to stick with that.
Apart from that, the timings that they were told us was 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM from Monday to Saturday but they always tell us we want to pack up early as they have some other work or the manager over there (His name is Dhairya) told everytime that he is getting late so somehow we had to complete our work from home.
Now when we told them that we won't like to continue working over here and we want our deposit back then they told me we will surely get back to you on this soon.
After 45 days, they notified us that they can't give our money back as they have expenses that they can't come up.
I am sharing here some images which shows the real chat happened between me and the team of uncubate.
After all these chats, I am not getting my money back. I hope this will be helpful to you guys and there are many better co working spaces, you will find but never join this.





Comments
Post a Comment